The children and I are very envious of all the snow every one has received up north. We would love to have a snow day where we could stay home and have no school. We would love to go outside have snow ball fights and make huge forts. We would love to come in all wet and cold for hot chocolate, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. And to listen to the quite a good snow storm brings.
Our weather has been very windy this week. We have had several afternoon with a sustained wind of 30 miles per hour. Earlier in the week the full recycling can was laying down on its side in the middle of the driveway. I went out side and returned it to its home some 30 feet from where it was laying. On my walk back to the house I was nearly attached by the skateboard ramp which whized about 2 inched from my ear. The skateboard ramp flew down the driveway and slammed into the van. The weather reports said the wind was gusting up to 60 miles per hours. I have expected to look out the window and see lambs, horses, dogs and Mr. Orloff holding Lady fling past the window.
The First Week & Muir Woods
14 years ago
1 comments:
Atta girl, Snuzie.
Post a Comment