Sunday, October 21, 2007

Baseball



This fall the boys are playing baseball. All the boys are on the same team. Sid is the assistant coach. The Schrums make up 25% of team. It makes is pretty hard for us to miss the game. This is the first season they are playing kid pitched. Matt and David have been pitching on the team from the first game. They are doing very well. Yesterday was Sam's debute. The head coach was skeptical that Sam could pitch well. Sam pitched one inning. He walked two, struck out one and a number of kids were able to get hits off of Sam. The other team scored 5 runs (thats the league limit per inning) He did great! Most kids that have been pitching since the first game can not do that good. Yesterday, Matt also pitched one inning. He makes the other team's coaches cry. Matt pitched a total of 10 pitches and the inning was over. He struck one kid out, the other kids hit the ball, The other team scored ZERO runs. David did not pitch this game. Next week is the last game for the season. I hope it is an all Schrum pitching game.

2 comments:

Kathy Kreidler said...

I LOVE your blog. Wish I could see the games in person, but since I can't, this is GREAT!

Mistah Kurtz He Dead said...

Wow! Look at the concentration. This boy is going to be a force of nature!

Thank you for sharing, Susan. I've added you to my regular rotation of blogs to read daily.